Clothing industry came hard way and gone through major innovation in years. This includes ETON system to U system manufacturing and to add to this, new high tech machines. I have learn machines expertise while working in India for 10 years and further...
Here You will see how nicking and grinding done in denim and clothing
What is a Tech Pack? A “Tech Pack” is a set of design or style sheets which contain all the necessary specifications to construct a garment or a sewn product for prototype or production purposes. Tech pack formats can vary greatly from manufacturer to ...
Grading is the process of creating a size range of patterns for a particular garment . It’s the process of creating a size 4, 2, and 0 pattern from a size 6 pattern or a size 8, 10, and 12 pattern from a size 6 pattern. Typically, a middle size such a...
- About me
- Contact me
- Discount Deals
- Apparel Industry Standards
- Denim Washing Working Process with pictures
- GARMENT INDUSTRY -a Book
- Men’s Denim Fashion
- Review of Textiles 4 Point Quality system book
- Standard measuring positions
- Technical Handbook of textile technical data
- Test Standards – Textiles & Fabrics
- Washing Questions and handbook
- Link resources
- Subscribe to my mailing list